Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - Annual event organised by Red Garage enterprise, the 10th 2019 Kuala Lumpur Bike Week, again rocking the City of Kuala Lumpur on 20th and 21st of December 2019. Choosing Bandar Malaysia located at Sg Besi Airport Road, Kuala Lumpur, this time promised more activities not only for the owners or enthusiasts of high-powered motorcycle, also cars, arts, antiques and also visitors from various background local or foreign. Red Garage started the event since 2008, and for the 10 anniversary this is the biggest however last motoring show in KL to be held.
Red Garage Enterprise is a bumiputera Company which has been in operation in the motor industry since 2008. Red Garage Enterprise operator, En Muhd Idi Iskandar bin Dato' Seri Abu Zahar has started a small business in motoring due to his deep rooted interest in the motoring world.
Red Garage Enterprise has been involved with various events in the country and abroad such as Burapa Pattaya Bike week from 2009 – 2019, Phuket Bike Week from 2008 – 2019, Jogjakarta Custom Fest 2011-2019 and more. Now Red Garage Enterprise is amongst the official distributors for several brands of International Motor products such as West Coast Choppers, Exile Cycles, Indian Larry, Vance & Hance, Drag Specialties, Kuryakyn, Lowbrow Customs, Roland Sands Design (RSD), Sinister Industry and many more.
For 2019 KL Bike Week, they have new activities such as Hot Air Balloon, stage performance from indie bands, art exhibition from the Master students from Faculty of Art and Design technology from Mara University of Technology, and also along with Pintu Merah organized a Chabuk Swap Meet who brought all the antiques and unique goods traders together. The organizer will also cooperate with Retro Havoc, where they will be organizing the Retro Havoc Gathering Vol. 2 in Kuala Lumpur Bike Week 2019. That will include as many as 400 cars be it super cars, classic et cetera. Last but not least, motorcycle competition of various categories like Best American Pro Street, Best American Custom Chopper, best Japanese Custom Bike, Best Classic Bike, Best Superbike, Best Custom Baggers along with new category The Best Café Racer, Best Street Cub, Best HD Stock Custom, Best Club Style, Best American Performance Bike and Best Classic Bike Restore will be the main attraction of motorcycle enthusiasts.
Among the main attractions of 2019 KL Bike Week are:
1) Custom Motorsikal of various types and models.
2) Art exhibition from Master students of Arts and Design technology from Universiti Teknologi Mara known as ArthodoxMentah supervised by Professor Jailani Abu Hassan whom has worked with the world 's leading timepiece company Bell & Ross.
3) Retro Havoc Gathering Vol.2
4) Live performance by K-clique as well as the 30 other well known indie bands
5) Hot air Balloon
6) KL Vintage Festival X Chabuk Swap Meet
7) Ride Against Racism x H20.
8) Lucky Draw
9) The Winter aid Program to Syria by Yayasan Afdlin Shauki and Yayasan Kubra
10) More than 150 stalls from Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia and Brunei.
For the organisation of 2019 Kuala Lumpur Bike Week, we’ve received tremendous support from sponsors such as Ministry of Tourism, Arts and Culture Malaysia through Tourism Malaysia, Harley Davidson of Malaysia (KL and PJ), Bubbles 02 Health Drinks, FS Bikes and many more. We appreciate the support and cooperation in making this event a successful one!
2019 KL Bike Week sponsors:
· Ministry of Tourism, Arts and Culture Malaysia
· Route 77 Harley Davidson of Kuala Lumpur
· Harley Davidson of Petaling Jaya
· Utama Motor Sdn Bhd
· Laskarsonas Sdn Bhd
· Gobox Concept Sdn Bhd
· Bubble O2 Drinks Sdn Bh