First published: 12th December 2019
Updated: 16th March 2020
A list of Frequently Asked Questions, as well as some tips and advice for 9tro Show Off.
➯ How do I sign up as a member?
- As long as you have a Google account or a Facebook account, you just need to click on [Sign in with Google] or [Sign in with Facebook] to log in.
- We use Google and Facebook accounts for login to best ensure your security.
➯ How do I change my avatar (profile photo)?
- Once you have logged in, click on the ‘gear’ icon (bottom right corner, on mobile or tablet) or the ‘Edit Profile’ option (from the drop down menu, on computer desktop).
From there, you may upload your avatar photo. [Click Here]
- Kindly note that you are advised to edit your photo nicely, prior to upload. Your avatar will be displayed as a circle.
- Nudity, obscene or vulgar images may result in your account being blocked/banned, so please be logical. For more details on our Terms & Conditions [Click Here]
➯ How do I check or change my notifications settings?
- Once you have logged in, click on the ‘bell’ icon (bottom right corner, on mobile or tablet) or the ‘Notification’ option (from the drop down menu, on computer desktop). [Click Here]
-From there, you may review and delete your notifications. You may also select via the [on/off] button, whether or not to receive notifications via email.
➯ What are the recommended upload dimensions for photos?
- You may upload photos of all dimensions and orientations.
- The preferred viewing orientation is in landscape (horizontal).
- The recommended viewing ratio is 3:2.
Additional Tips & Advice
We strongly advise users to only post original content and material.
This is in the hope that there are no copyright © infringement issues, and that our experience with 9tro Show Off may be one that is truly enjoyable for all.
Afterall, we should be celebrating our shared passion!
Back to ➡️ 9tro Show Off.